2017 was a year of ups and downs at Leadership Vision. We added people to our team and also lost people from our team. We were incredibly busy working with clients, launching a podcast, and using our online Strengths Course with new clients. 50 people completed our Strengths Communicator Training, bringing the total number of participants to nearly 350! At the end of 2017, we gained clarity about our mission, which is to create curiosity and excitement in the people we serve; so they can feel known, accepted and free. It has been another massive year of learning for us as a team and company.
As the year comes to a close, I spent time digging through our Google Analytics, Podcast Analytics, and social media metrics to see which items of content were the most popular. Below, I broke down the material into three sections: what was popular on social media, what people were looking at most on our blog, and what they were listening to most on the podcast.
You may have missed these articles and links, so here’s an opportunity to catch up or refresh your mind on some of our Strengths Based content from the past year.
Most Shared on Social Media
Aleasha is doing something that resonates with people on social media. Three of our top five social media posts all belong to her. By far, Facebook has more shares than any other social network for us, but LinkedIn is slowly catching up.
- All the Cracks We Cannot See
- My Little Life List of Brilliant Things
- A Student’s Perspective: The Impact of Strengths for Adolescents
- Strengths Communicator Training!
- How to Effectively Use Strengths for Hiring Great People
Most Web Views
For the first time in quite awhile, our Theme Description posts didn’t take up the majority of our list. People appear to be looking to move beyond the Theme descriptions to begin broadly implementing the work of Strengths in their daily lives.
- How To Understand The Four Domains Of Strength
- What Is The Clifton StrengthsFinder?
- 3 StrengthsFinder Activities For Teams
- What You Can Do With StrengthsFinder In 60 – 90 Minutes
- Getting To Know The Strength Of Relator
Most Listened to Podcast
We know that we only launched the podcast in September, but it’s still fun to look back and see which of our 15 episodes have been the most popular. We have a whole bunch of great shows in the hopper, so make sure you subscribe if you’re not already!
- Building Strengths Based Organizations with Linda Schubring
- Three Things You Need to Understand the Millennial Generation with Steph Wahlund
- Reflecting on our Strengths with Brian Schubring
We created a lot of content this year. Were there other posts or podcasts that resonated with you? Are there specifics topics you’d like us to explore in the future? Share in the comments below.
Here’s to a great 2018!