We just completed our 21-Day Strengths Challenge. We posted one question, every day from April 31 – May 3 to help you process how you’re doing right now during this in-pandemic time. We asked listeners to reflect individually or to invite colleagues, family, or friends to share their experiences. We also challenged you to answer another question about how your Strengths are influencing your answer(s).
PLEASE NOTE: These questions are relevant ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, with ANY group of people. If you happen to be reading this after the fact, please just look at the questions below and start the challenge!
Today on the podcast, Nathan and Carrie reflect back on the 21-day Strengths Challenge that just wrapped up. They took the opportunity to reflect not only on their own experiences from the last 21-days but also how the 21-questions posed helped highlight areas of success and perhaps areas of growth being experienced during this unprecedented time in history.
The 21 Questions
Here are ALL of the questions we released during the 21-Day Strengths Challenge:
- Who do you feel you are the most connected to right now?
- How do you feel you can make a difference in someone else’s life?
- Where are you flourishing?
- Who are you relying on for help?
- Who are you encouraging and helping?
- What new patterns are you practicing, and why?
- When have you felt accomplished?
- What patterns of behavior do you want to change?
- What is a new frustration?
- With whom are you feeling particularly disconnected?
- What old patterns are not working any longer?
- What new adaptation are you enjoying?
- Where do you feel the most confidence right now?
- Where are you finding meaning during isolation?
- How are you seeing people around you struggle?
- When do you feel the most alive and what are you doing?
- When do you feel out of balance, and how do you find your balance?
- Have you experienced too much change in your life?
- What do you need to do over and over again that brings you satisfaction?
- What decisions are easy for you to make, and more difficult?
- What information are you looking to for help?
And here are ALL of the images we used on social media. Print them or send them to your friends and family to spark discussion.
About The Leadership Vision Podcast
The Leadership Vision Podcast is a weekly show sharing our expertise in the discovery, practice, and implementation of a strengths-based approach to people, teams, and culture. We believe that knowing your Strengths is only the beginning. Our highest potential exists in the ongoing exploration of our talents. Subscribe to the Leadership Vision Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Stitcher, Spotify, or wherever you listen to podcasts.
Please contact us if you have ANY questions about anything you heard in this episode or if you’d like to talk to us about helping your team understand the power of Strengths.
If you’d like to be featured on the Leadership Vision Podcast, let us know how you are using Strengths and what impact it has made. Contact us here!