Attend a Leadership Vision Preview on March 30th in Minneapolis
Do you have employees in your organization who have taken the StrengthsFinder assessment? Perhaps, you have taken the assessment organization-wide and you are wondering what to do next? Or maybe you are an individual who is fascinated by Strengths and desires deeper training and development.
If any of the above applies to you, join us Thursday, March 30, 2017, from 2-4:30 PM for our next Leadership Vision Preview Experience at our offices in downtown Minneapolis. There, we will share our approach to using this transformational tool.
Recent research suggests that the majority of individuals in the workplace are either disengaged or actively disengaged. This is not good! You are invited to discover how employees in your organization can benefit from a partnership with Leadership Vision, and how the Clifton StrengthsFinder tool can be leveraged to create a more engaged organization.
At this Preview event, not only will individual attendees receive a deeper look into their own Strengths, but each person will be given the opportunity to think about Strengths application in their functional team and organizational culture. Members of the Leadership Vision team will also be available to help individuals who want more Strengths training.
HOW WE DO THIS
Because Leadership Vision is a relational and intentional company, our services are best experienced in person. During our Preview, you will get to experience, in 2.5 hours, what we typically engage our clients with over several days.
- You will get a snapshot of our Core Process with a 201 Education Session, a 1 to 1 conversation, and a Learning Community.
- We will briefly touch on your unique StrengthsFinder assessment results using our personalized “ThemePrint”.
- We will share about our how we train Strengths Communicators. This train the trainers model is our training certification that takes place twice a year.
The Leadership Vision Preview is meant to be educational, so we hope you will ask questions along the way. Here are some questions we have been asked in the past, which we hope to answer:
- How can I get my organization to buy into this?
- How long does this process take?
- Where should we start?
- We have already ‘done’ Strengths, how are you different? How can you take what we have done to the next level?
- How can I become trained to help my organization move forward with StrengthsFinder?
We look forward to you attending our upcoming Preview experience event. Might you also consider who in your network would benefit from attending? Perhaps you live outside of Minneapolis, but know someone who is local to the Twin Cities and would enjoy attending. Feel free to pass this information along.