Are you looking to be inspired and gain a deeper understanding of your colleagues? Do you want to grow together as a team, stay curious about each other’s perspectives, and leverage each other’s skills and capacities?
Yes, of course, you do! But how?
Leadership Vision now offers a virtual team-building experience that uses the language of Strength to deepen relationships and enhance team health. This virtual team-building experience will surprise you and your team with a deeper understanding and applicability of Strengths. At the end of the experience, everyone will have a better idea about how to look for Strengths in personal and professional contexts.
Today on the leadership vision podcast, Brian, Linda, and Nathan will discuss this new opportunity to engage your team. We’ll share the three elements of this training, who this training is designed for, and some of the big takeaways your team will enjoy upon completion.
Our virtual team-building experience consists of three elements.
- Strengths Launch – A virtual 90-minute introduction with Dr. Linda and Brian Schubring on the Leadership Vision approach to investing in Strengths to develop a positive team culture.
- Team Engagement Session™ – A second virtual 90-minute session with Dr. Linda and Brian Schubring on Collaboration. This session will be an inviting and safe place for team members to have a constructive discussion about this critical topic relevant to team health.
- Executive Session – A follow-up conversation with Dr. Linda and Brian Schubring, who will share their observations, insights, and advice about your team and participants and discuss possible next steps.
Who is this training for?
This virtual team-building experience is designed for teams of around 12 people who want to understand how to apply and look for Strengths in personal and professional contexts. Team leaders will benefit tremendously from a deeper understanding of the people they lead. If you can relate to even one of the following statements, this experience is for you!
- You have introduced Strengths to your team but are unsure how to help your team integrate Strengths practically.
- You want an affordable way to do team development around Strengths and do not want to waste your money on someone who is going to read from a book.
- You are tired of trying to integrate change and do not understand why your team is struggling.
- You would like to meet with Brian and Linda Schubring to debrief and gain insights about your team.
- You would like an entertaining and engaging event for your team to reinforce the language and applicability of a Strengths-based approach to team development.
How it works
Contact us today to schedule a brief intake call so we can better understand your team dynamics. From there, we’ll schedule a time for the two 90-minute sessions and work with you to make sure everyone has what they need for a fun and productive experience. Before the first session, each participant will receive:
- A PDF of all course materials
- ThemePrint for each participant’s top 5 strengths
- Customized Team Strengths dashboard
- Team Engagement™ Packet on Collaboration
About The Leadership Vision Podcast
The Leadership Vision Podcast is a weekly show sharing our expertise in the discovery, practice, and implementation of a strengths-based approach to people, teams, and culture. We believe that knowing your Strengths is only the beginning. Our highest potential exists in the ongoing exploration of our talents. Subscribe to the Leadership Vision Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Stitcher, Spotify, or wherever you listen to podcasts.
Please contact us if you have ANY questions about anything you heard in this episode or if you’d like to talk to us about helping your team understand the power of Strengths.
If you’d like to be featured on the Leadership Vision Podcast, let us know how you are using Strengths and what impact it has made. Contact us here!