In this episode, we share a replay of our Strengths Communicator Training Webinar. Brian and Linda go over some of the basics of the training, Strengths, and Leadership Vision. It’s a very brief snapshot into our larger training and a great way to dip in your toes to see if you want to take the next step on your Strengths journey. Enjoy!
Watch the Webinar
Who is Leadership Vision?
We’re a consulting firm with whose focus is to help individuals and organizations invest in their talent through leadership identification and the cultivation of a positive team culture. In 2010, we developed a professional training to help people listen and communicate using the language of Strengths.
Who is Linda?
- Dr. Linda is the VP and principal consultant of Leadership Vision. She began using CliftonStrengths® in 2001 and joined Leadership Vision in 2008.
- For 7 years, Linda was an executive at an IT consulting firm in the Twin Cities as the VP of Employee Experience and Culture.
- Linda’s Doctorate is in Intercultural Studies; she studied the adaptive capacities of multi-national leaders within Europe.
- Linda’s research focused on how leaders navigate change within multiple cultures, beliefs, ethnicities, ages and languages.
Who is Brian?
- Brian is the Founder and President of Leadership Vision for 22 years.
- He began using StrengthsFinder® in 1999, playing an instrumental role in the launching of Strengths.
- Brian continues to be a pioneering voice and visionary practitioner in the global Strengths movement.
- His expertise and practice is in the areas of positive psychology, leadership, and applied neuroscience.
What is the Strengths Communicator Training?
The Strengths Communicator Training is an opportunity to enhance your skills to help others understand the unique behaviors of Strengths. In the training, we utlize a guided practice to learn how to lead someone through a generative 1 to 1 conversation around their Top 5 Strengths. Our cohort-based model will prepare you to apply your learning to your context and help you take your learnings into the real world.
What will you get out of the training?
At the end of the Strengths Communicator Training, you will have:
- LEARNED the Leadership Vision Philosophy and approach to Strengths.
- IDENTIFIED your personal style in conducting one-to-one conversations.
- OBTAINED the skills, knowledge, and ability to apply the learnings within your context.
- FAMILIARIZED yourself with the complexity and behavioral nuances of each of the 34 Themes of Strength.
If you have questions about this episode or want to learn more about our Strengths Communicator Training, send an email to email@example.com. We’d love to hear from you!
About The Leadership Vision Podcast
The Leadership Vision Podcast is a weekly show sharing our expertise in the discovery, practice, and implementation of a strengths-based approach to people, teams, and culture. We believe that knowing your Strengths is only the beginning. Our highest potential exists in the ongoing exploration of our talents. Subscribe to the Leadership Vision Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Stitcher, Spotify, or wherever you listen to podcasts.
Please contact us if you have ANY questions about anything you heard in this episode or if you’d like to talk to us about helping your team understand the power of Strengths.
If you’d like to be featured on the Leadership Vision Podcast, let us know how you are using Strengths and what impact it has made. Contact us here!