We will engage your team in developing leadership intelligence in the following areas.
Self Awareness: We believe in the uniqueness of people, and their discovery of personal strength. Focusing on positive self awareness accomplishes three things: increases self worth, expands understanding of personal contribution and aligns to areas of greatest fit and satisfaction.
- Increased Engagement: We engage people individually to increase their engagement collectively. Research indicates the best way to increase engagement is to focus on individual areas of strength, and to build an environment to train and develop potential of strength. When focusing on strengths development, people are six times more likely to be engaged in their jobs and three times as likely to report an excellent quality of life.
- Performance Potential: We measure performance potential through a strengths lens. We identify and leverage the leadership strength that already exists within the individuals of your team. As a result, measuring performance reflects individual capacities of strength to meet and exceed expectations.
- Communication Skills: We create a space for intentional conversations to reveal the uniqueness of others. Participants learn to communicate from a place of strength, why strengths contribute to success and how to recognize strength in your life’s story and in the story of others.
- Team Membership: We teach strengths based strategies for positioning people on and within teams: the right person, in the right place at the right time – all the time. Team membership includes individualized support of and responsibility for other team members.
We offer a FREE, one hour consultation to begin understanding the needs and culture of your organization. You’ll also get to hear our philosophy and approach. We’ll talk about it as a team and only then offer ideas for how we might work together. Contact us to start maximizing your team today.
StrengthsFinder™ 201: personal IDENTITY
Objective: To achieve an individual understanding of personal StrengthsFinder™ themes and strengths-based behaviors.
Through dynamic instruction, SF 201 offers a platform to identify dominant strengths and personality styles in combination with supporting themes. Incorporated in the directed teaching, StrengthsFinder™ 201 gives a few practical integration strategies to “apply-forward” the information received during this one-day event.
1 to 1 Conversation: directed DIALOGUE
Objective: To lead participants in a directed dialogue around his or her greatest talents of strength in a one-hour interview.
This interview process achieves a deeper, personal understanding and application of the StrengthsFinder™. Personal Interviews are specifically designed to foster a deeper understanding of StrengthsFinder™, and to identify dominant strengths, key behaviors, right fit, capacities for influence and leadership.
Interactive 360º: collective CONVERSATION
Objective: To cultivate a positive, collective conversation on each team member’s area of greatest talent.
A participant achieves a greater understanding of other team members’ talents, strengths and best fit for others’ influence in leadership. The 360º Process is designed to expand the collaborative capacity of a team by focusing on personal style, individual health, and keys to team member engagement. Individual team members participate in conversations with other team members and are formally described to the rest of the team.
- Contact Time: 17 Hours
- Consultants: 2
- Group Size: Variable
Cultural Assessment: accurate UNDERSTANDING
Objective: To develop extraordinary leaders.
Participants will assess their impact on the people and environment around them; more specifically, how their influence meets the basic needs of their followers. Strengths Based Leadership focuses on three personally applied characteristics: a continual investment in strengths; surrounding oneself with the right leaders and maximize teams; and understanding followers’ needs for trust, compassion, stability and hope.
Vision Trekk: shared EXPERIENCE
Objective – To create an experience-based application of the assessment learnings in a whole day or multiple day event.
Vision Trekk occurs in a creative space, outdoors, or non-work related environment. Functional work teams are lead by ‘Guides’ toward a common objective or through a series of challenges. Guides observe the team’s interaction and dynamics, individual attributes and characteristics – making specific applications of the assessments, and providing an application of the event. Vision Trekk is a shared adventure illuminating individual uniqueness and team dynamics.
Strategic Offsite: best PRACTICES
A Strategic Offsite is a day that integrates the best practices learned throughout the strengths based initiative. Within this experience, LVC staff will coach participants to contribute to the discussion in a strengths based manner. LVC staff will also introduce principles of “adaptive leadership” to bring practical solutions to common challenges. The strategic offsite will be directed as follows:
- assemble a functional team to participate in a best practices exercise
- identify common yet (un)solvable challenges the team presently faces
- name the obstacles that contribute to solution, and the previous attempts to solve the challenge
- lead a discussion on technical solutions and innovation solutions
- integrate learning from “leadership outside the box,” StrengthsFinder™ and adaptive leadership
- Contact Time: 33 Hours
- Consultants: 2+
- Group Size: Variable
Advisory Services / Coaching: ongoing SUCCESS
The Advisory Services provided will continue a collaborative cooperation between Leadership Vision Consulting and our client over a designated period of time. The design of service will reflect a strengths based approach integrating individual self awareness, enhanced engagement, performance potential, communication skills and team membership. These services may include, but are not limited to, additional 1 to 1 conversations, executive coaching, facilitated offsites, strengths based train the trainer and additional services upon request.
Strengths Based Leadership: extraordinary LEADERS
Participants will assess their impact on the people and environment around them; more specifically, how their influence meets the basic needs of their followers. Strengths Based Leadership focuses on three personally applied characteristics: a continual investment in strengths; surrounding oneself with the right leaders and maximizing teams; and understanding followers’ needs for trust, compassion, stability and hope.
- Contact Time: 49 Hours
- Consultants: 2+
- Group Size: Variable